If you know of a great class, group or business that isn’t already on Oxford Mumbler, or you run one yourself, please let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide guidance, support and information through pregnancy, childbirth and early parenthood. We offer:
- antenatal courses for first time parents
- refresher courses for second time parents
- relaxation and breathing for labour classes
- postnatal pelvic floor work courses
- baby massage courses
- birth trauma workshops
- newborn mothers courses
- infant first aid courses
- birth and postnatal doula support
- placenta encapsulation services
- bumps and babes coffee groups
- confident weaning (onto food) courses
- calm parenting courses
Sarah: 07909 545484 / Kirsten: 07825 727126/ Charlotte: 07920 774705
Based in Oxfordshire, First Steps Consultancy offers a unique, supportive service, personalised for every family. Services offered:
- 5 week baby massage classes (also available for groups)
- Behaviour support
- Sleep support
- Breastfeeding support
- Preparation for your newborn – practical tips for the first few weeks and how to develop very flexible routines
- Potty training and fussy eating
A nationwide charity aimed at supporting parents.
- Signature antenatal course – more than half of the course covers birth and gives you plenty of time to explore your questions, hopes and anxieties.
- Essentials antenatal course – a shorter programme of six two-hour evening sessions which offer you information and emotional support for pregnancy, birth and caring for your baby.
Call Hannah to book a class in Jericho 01865 512965, or Helen to book elsewhere in in Oxford 0208 7522401.
- Early days postnatal course – offers the opportunity to share your thoughts and feelings with other new mothers
- Baby massage course
- Introducing solid foods workshop
- First aid course
Call Helen to book a postnatal course 0208 7522401.