‘A delight from start to finish. A room of children laughing hysterically, all totally mesmerised by the action.’
‘The largely under five years old audience sat enraptured throughout this thoroughly jolly affair. Funny and goes straight for the inner child.’
The family stage show Tiddler & Other Terrific Tales looks absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to see it! There’s live music, puppetry and a whole host of colourful characters from Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s best-loved children’s books: Tiddler, Monkey Puzzle, The Smartest Giant in Town and A Squash and a Squeeze.
And with huge thanks to Oxford Playhouse, we’ve got FOUR TICKETS (two adults & two children or one adult & three children) TO GIVE AWAY to the performance on Wednesday 22nd August at 3.30pm!
To enter, all you have to do is:
1. Go to the Oxford Mumbler facebook page here
2. Like the post
3. In the comments, write the name of one of your favourite children’s books (any one will do, it needn’t be a Julia Donaldson one!)
By 10.00pm on Monday 13th August. Good luck!
Tiddler and Other Terrific Tales will be at the Oxford Playhouse from Wednesday 22nd August until Saturday 26th August. For more details visit the Oxford Playhouse website here.
Oxford Mumbler is your local parenting community – a website packed with information for families in and around Oxford. Visit oxford.mumbler.co.uk for everything from what’s on over the holidays, days out, weekly clubs and classes in Oxford, to support groups and services for pregnancy, babies, parents and more, or follow us on Facebook here.
Competition terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over 18 years old. Employees of Oxford Playhouse and Oxford Mumbler are not eligible. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. There is one family ticket (4 people) to be won.
3. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
4. The closing date is Monday 13th August 2018 at 10.00pm.
5. The winner will be notified by Wednesday 15th August 2018.
6. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. We take your privacy very seriously, and will NOT share any of your details with any other party. Your details will only be used to contact you if you win.